View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahogany View Post
I don't know how long it takes for my wife to heal, not become numb, for this to really work but I'm willing to wait/work it out till it becomes great like the way I envision it....
Very often the things we hold dearest in our imaginations are completely unattainable in practice. That is the beauty of fantasy; you are not limited by the real world considerations that surround us each day of our mortal lives. To you, what does being willing to wait it out include? If your wife needs you to focus on her and the kids and stay away from the GF for a while, say, 6 months, could you do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahogany View Post
So I ask you, the people, for help and advise... to help her... to help me.. and to help us three to grow as one.. Thank you
There are lots of great stuff to read at this forum, but one resource I've found to be of great help is Mr. Franklin Veaux's 'Making Relationships Suck'. It is in parts so true that it isn't even funny anymore. He has other great resources on his site at http://www.xeromag.com/fvpoly.html.