View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post

I wondered how many men in the room were listening and watching this beautiful, intelligent, humorous woman and thinking DAMN! not willing to have sex with me.... ah well, forget it then
RP - I was wondering if there was specific feedback that resulting in you wondering if that's what they were thinking ?

It would seem entirely possible than none of them were thinking that, or 20% were or 5%..
There would seem a danger in assuming people were thinking that....and you could be starting down a path of pondering based on an erroneous assumption. Pondering would still be useful of course.

Some of those men may be deeply offended that someone would assume that about them, or even wonder..

You know, they could have that thought for a millisecond and then have moved straight to more rounded thoughts..

Oh...but now I've started assigning thoughts and motivations to a group of men in a workshop I didn't attend...which was the danger I wanted to point out. Assigning thoughts to people isn't realy fair to them...