View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney00 View Post
Hi, ive been with my gf for 6 years now and about 6 months ago we were going through a bit of a dry spell in the bedroom, cut a long story short, me her and a friend of hers all ended up in bed together. We all continued to see eachother since then and her friend has become commited to us and moved in last week, we are all getting on great but I am concerned about possible jealousy, does any in a similar situation have any advice on this?
I would do a search on jealousy. Poly-fi has its own list of stressors. She has someone else and you don't? That kind of thing can really play a role. NRE will be huge for the next series of months. I would try and find a hobby to keep you occupied, might help mitigate the fact a lot of attention will be shown to him/her over the next while.

http://www.xeromag.com/fvpoly.html

Read through that site. Lots of great information to build a foundation for non-monogamy.

Best of luck

Oh, I don't normally push people to search or to look for other sites. But your question has a million possible answers... so once you get specifics we can answer in better details