View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackUnicorn View Post

2) I don't like falling in love. I become a totally different person, a gfzilla if you will. 'What? You want to move to the country side, have two kids and get married? Well why not, that's what I've always wanted too!' (I'm anti-marriage, don't want to get pregnant and am terrified of living in a big house in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by AXE-MURDERERS preying on innocent families in their countryside houses).

I consulted a psychiatrist after having my first date with my ex-bf. I explained to him all the symptoms I was having; heart palpitations, trouble sleeping, lack of appetite. Then I nearly cried out 'I'm having a panic attack all over again! This was too early, I KNEW it was too early after my last attack to get involved with someone'. At that point he looked at me kindly and said; 'I think your problem is that you have fallen in love. I'm no expert, I mean I've been married for a while now, but I don't think I ever had a 9-hour-long first date. I am afraid medicine can do nothing for you at this point.'

I mean, I seriously don't like falling in love. Too much like a panic attack, that feels.
Lol. I LOVE falling in love. It would have never even occurred to me that some people don't like it.