View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 10:10 PM

I find myself writing the story of what's going on for other people in my head again. C hasn't been spending a lot of time with my husband lately claiming illness. Because of the last relationship I was in this right away triggers a "she's just not that into you" reaction which leads me to feel angry and hurt on my husband's behalf. Chances are she really is sick and doesn't feel up to seeing him but I hate to think that she's stringing him along. He deserves better than that.

I'm also feeling that if she is avoiding him that I'm partly to blame for reacting to the local poly grapevine when my world that I knew was briefly turned on it's head. Maybe she doesn't want to see him because he's attached to me and I'm too much of a drama queen. I don't know in hindsight if I should have just kept my worries to myself until I had settled a bit rather than talking to him about it right away (it was definitely better for my own health and equilibrium to talk about it right away).

I'm really having a hard time biting my tongue and letting things happen as they may. It's not my relationship and if he says he's happy with the way things are who am I to question it?