View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemondrop View Post
I don't accept that he couldn't love this woman and not have sex with her. Really? Just because you desire someone doesn't mean you have to have sex with them.
Just so you know... this is WAY FUCKING HARDER than you think... When you love someone a lot, you want to give to them, experience every part of them. Take them in,,, breath them in... it sometimes consumes you. To have constraints on that can sometimes twist in your head. It's VERY easy to rationalize and even decide that your other love is full of shit when you are in a moment that seemingly has no return.

I get what you are saying here. Really I do. The only thing that has worked for me is to be very clear and rational that the person I love, Leo, is not a good match for me in anyway beyond the "moment." I also asked for help. I asked him, and all my loves to make sure a "moment" doesn't happen again unless there is agreement from everyone, most of all myself. There is usually much more at play than the act of two people together in a moment.

If he really thought he was to be her friend, in my opinion, he should of asked for help to make sure it stayed like that.

to the OP.... good luck. Please let us know how you progress. We are all rooting for you... as they say in Canada "keep your stick on the ice" (that is so fucking lame! What kind of saying is that... GAUD!)