View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
I have been around smoking hot models, if they couldn't hold up their end of the conversation, I walked away. Well not that rudely, but it was an immediate sign of disinterest.
You got one up on me Ari.
If someone can't hold up their end of the conversation, I really do just walk away.

That said,

I was always.... curvaceous. Even before children I was a DDD cup bra. I tend towards the smaller built guys and girls.

Interestingly enough-Three years ago I was 216 lbs (heaviest weight I ever was) and started watching what I eat and working out. A year ago I had a medically necessary breast reduction from an F to a full B/small C.... now 150 lbs pretty consistently. (I'm 5 ft 8 and have been since pre-children).....
nothing about my taste in men or women has changed. I still greatly prefer small breasted women (though I used to say it was because I already had big ones, so what did I need more for), I still like my men a little on the small side.

However, that doesn't mean I'm opposed to meeting people who don't fit those specs, and if you get to know someone, who knows what could happen.