View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
sigh... just been triggered by a thread. Its been a long time since I have had that happen. I am feeling weepy, angry, frustrated all over again about the mono poly issue.

What the hell am I going to do two workshops about this summer?! I have no idea how to compose a workshop that brings some kind of hope to others on the mono poly front. First things first.... get through the emotions. These things come together when emotions are not present.
Might I suggest something too RP?

Not to argue with our dearest Derby and Mon... but, on the other side of the coin.....

Life has ups and downs.
Monopoly relationships have ups and downs.

You've just experienced one of those downs so you are fully conscious of that reality-but if you consider it, you are also aware of the ups AND that life in general does that.

In fact, mono-mono relationships experience ups and downs.
Poly-poly relationships experience ups and downs.

So, what you've gone through is NORMAL, par for the course OF LIFE.

What's hard is that you are attributing your own thoughts about what is "right", "wrong", "good" or "bad" to the situation and then judging whether or not you are "good enough" to organize a workshop that others will attend about this life experience (which you DO have) because you have experienced a "down" time.....

Who better to share the hope? To show that in fact the "downs" exist in monopoly relationships AND polypoly relationships AND monomono relationships than a bright, beautiful, caring, sincere, honest and talented woman who HAS EXPERIENCED "ups" and "downs" in all three different types of relationships?

Last edited by LovingRadiance; 02-23-2011 at 11:31 PM. Reason: clarify first sentence...