View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemondrop View Post

Plus, love is so much more than physical sensation. I don't love either Easy, Asha, or Sunday for sex. (Though I'd cry if I never got to have sex again.)
I know that feeling. I don't love Wolf, Wendigo, or Pretty Lady for the sex, but the sex is amazing with each of them and I'd cry if I never got to have sex with them again. Each of them are different and yes, there are some things that each of them do for me that the others can't/ won't/ or just aren't as experienced at. Their bodies are different, their lovemaking styles are different, and I love that about them. Wolf has trouble separating different from better sometimes - what's helped for us is to have the occasional threesome or foursome. Wendigo likes me talking to him, even during sex about the differences and what I enjoy that he does for me. And Pretty Lady and I have not experienced another woman before, so we're exploring together. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's scary and nerve wracking and the guys have to prod us into making a move, but we're getting there.

It's up to you and your partners to figure out what works best for you and them and to accept that what works for one might not work for the other.