View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 07:43 PM

I've seen this discussed on Fetlife quite a bit, and some of the opinions go like this:

Thin men prefer thicker women and vice versa (haven't heard from too many gays or lesbians on the matter) because 2 sets of hipbones striking together is actually painful and can leave nasty bruises.

Younger men prefer thinner women because they have been more trained by the media ideal, than by experience, to know that larger women can be extremely sexy and desirable. As they mature, their tastes change.

Kinky people are less concerned about body type than mainstream people because they look for partners whose kinks line up with theirs, and put less value into particular body type or size.

Oddly I am on the more voluptuous side and both my long term sweeties are thin to average sized.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37