View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 11:54 AM

Hey,
thanks for that, well i've updated some of my details but in answer to your questions i'm 25, prefer relationships with guys but have had relationships with women, I find both sexes attractive but wouldn't identify myself as bisexual. I'm just liberal!

You make a valid point about the dating thing but I have tendencies to create intense bonds with people and have found that in the past they have evolved into something that wasn't fully expected or understood by the other party.
You know the deal, 'oh I'm in love with you' then I somewhat feel responsible for the following disapointment, (when they realise that i'm not a 2.4 children, house and a dog kind of person,) because as much as I tend to care for/respect the other party I'm not really a big believer of 'love'. Well not how the Western ideology polarizes it.

So if that makes sense I now try to be very clear from the beginning as I would hate to be thought of as using people, which is not the case. I find people/relationships variable and what you experience with one person is different from the next but as I see it we shouldn't have to choose, there's enough of us to go around.

I've asked myself the question 'am I fucking around' and that's not the case as it's not just about the sex, its the everything.
Anyway i'm young have all my life etc but in all fairness I think I just want to find some ligitimacy for my approach to the way I think. because we have to be honest that this sort of behaviour in the social 'norm' of things is considered to be 'abnormal' no?!!

and with the matter in hand with my friend (a very, very good friend) I want a relationship with him but not just with him ....i suppose we need to negotiate the terms, and see if it can work because to be honest I like it the way it is. I just want to avoid the complications associated with cultural/social expectations! lol no promises:no expectations
Plus I'd like to see him with another girl, he's too nice to keep to myself...i'm never selfish and he's way to lovely to only have one special person in his life.

ok thanks for listen to my semi rant/offload.