View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 03:40 AM

Default 35, straight male, NJ, in an open marriage

I'm just going to copy and paste from PMM, so here goes:

I've been told that I'm a laid-back and very accepting guy. I am also affectionate, loyal, passionate, analytical, and loyal. My biggest interest in life is taking in new experiences, instead of living life in a boring, routine way. Other interests of mine include traveling, going to concerts or shows, and playing/watching sports, in particular football.

I get along very well with other people and very much enjoy the company of others, especially when doing an activity together. By trade, I am a professional musician and a computer techie.

My wife is also polyamorous, but I am not looking for a triad or group setting. Our relationship is better described as an open marriage in which we are free to see other people.

I would say the first thing people notice about me is that I'm very welcoming. I love meeting new people and getting to know them better. I consider myself to be good-looking, intelligent, and easy to get along with. I don't really get crazy that often, but I just might when I'm playing music, especially in a jam session setting. I also let loose around sporting events, particular my first sports love, football. What Iím not interested in doing is the same old thing.

If you looked at my iTunes playlist, you'll mostly find songs by They Might Be Giants, The Beatles, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Dream Theater, Spiraling, Moxy Fruvous, Great Big Sea, Eddie From Ohio, The Nields, Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer, Billy Joel, Ben Folds, Guster and Erin McKeown.

You should also message me if youíre looking for someone who is willing to try new things, enjoy sharing music and concerts/shows with, and willing to show someone who is new to the polyamory a thing or two. I am very willing to learn about this exciting new lifestyle.

I'm looking women, married or single, age 25-43, and is looking for new friends or a relationship, either short or long-term. She should also be laid-back, great company to be with, intelligent, and interested in trying new things.

Glad to meet you all!