View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YGirl View Post
I'm not sure if I could keep up with you either, if living with you is anything remotely at all like reading your messages.

And I'm not saying that to be mean, either. But I'm thinking, maybe your husband IS a little burnt-out about you and needs time to recharge.
LOL. I am not offended. However, I rarely initiate. With him, especially. So... they *know* I'm available, but it's not like I'm constantly trying to get in their pants. Gee, I guess I make myself sound like a total horndog or something. LMAO. I'd be totally happy to have sex with each of them once a week each and once a week with all of us... which, I don't *think* is that MUCH. Now, I probably wouldn't turn down more sex than that... but that's about the amount I *crave*.

SeventhCrow, you are not the first to make that suggestion. The problem is, I never intended to be poly. I was firmly and happily monogamous (despite the sex drive differences, which have always existed), before we met our GF. I am not sure I define myself as poly, even though I am in a poly relationship. I love them both... and it's the love that motivates the sexual longing. We're a closed triad, and that is pretty much the only way it would work for us (especially for my husband, but for me, too).

At the end of the day, it's all irrelevant, because even if he came to me today and said, feel free to have sex with another guy, I'd never be able to do it, and actually might be hurt by the very suggestion. The idea of any man other than him touching me makes me feel slightly queasy.