View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 01:01 PM

vodkafan, that arrangement sounds like it's working really well for the 3 of you. I'm sure it wouldnt for everyone, but we are all different, and will have different things that make us comfortable, and even blissful.

(Congrats on the daily sex when you are together! Yum.)

Your post is timely for me, because my gf finally has a serious bf now, after being with just me for about 2 years. Now her bf wants to arrange a structured once a week overnight (24 hours) schedule with her. She just revealed this to me last night. I haven't really processed my feelings around this idea yet, esp as he wants her Friday evening into Saturday evening (prime "date night"). But she explained this Fri-Sat arrangement would be flexible, depending on what activities we all would have, me, gf, her bf and his live-in gf. There would be exceptions made for special events, holidays, trips planned, employment issues, etc.

Do you 3 also have this kind of flexibility?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37