View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 03:24 AM

It's still something of a work in progress, although that "work" has been put on hold for now. Cricket has a lot to work through.

It took about six months for everything to be "OK" between me and Mohegan again, but everyone's different - meaning that it could take other people less time or more time. She still has moments where she gets suspicious of what I'm doing, but now we address those issues as they come up instead of not talking about them and letting them fester.

As far as their relationship with each other goes, that can best be described as a rollercoaster. And one that I recently got off of

I've told them both that I'm not talking about either one of them to the other one anymore, because all it ever seemed to do was cause problems for everyone, and if they had something to address or something they wanted to say to each other, they could do it directly. I'm horrible at the "telephone game", and me thinking that I understood what one of them was saying to the other and why they were saying it led to some fairly nasty arguments. So I just stopped doing that.