View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 05:18 AM

As you know we have a similar arrangement. I am at/in Mono's house for part of my week and part of the week in my other "house." Your wife and I sound like we are very similar, as you and I have discussed before. The only difference is that she is poly fi and I am not. Oh how I wish that I could be... but then there are times I wish I weren't poly too, but there is no point because I am who I am.

I seem to be very good at dividing my time, and energy. Now that Mono lives below I don't ever feel that I am away from my child. That was huge for me when he was across the city during the time I spent at Mono's. Now I hear him over head and he knows he can use the intercom when he needs me... which, strangely enough he never does.

I don't tend to over think about what we do any more. Not that you are over thinking, just that at one point I did. Now I just have other things occupying that space in my head.

Tonight PN is reading, while I am on here. I spent the first half of the day, until 3 with Mono... all last night too, from supper time on. On Tuesday I will do the same. I might have another night in there and a morning. Now that we live together there is far more fluidity to when I go from one place to the other. It kind of happens. Everyone is extremely considerate of each other and checking in is a constant. Texting, emailing, phoning, coming up and down the stairs to stay connected... all very important and natural to us all now.
Anyone want to be friends on Facebook?
Send me your name via PM
My blog