View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 09:27 PM

What do you mean, youre home, but don't work? Are you raising young children, running a household, cooking and cleaning? Thats work. You must be doing something if you dont have time for a nice quiet daily vibrator session...

It sounds to me like you need to love yourself. Go for it, orgasmic capacity can be learned and increased. You might even teach yourself to become multi orgasmic.

Read The Woman's Anatomy of Arousal. Excellent book about learning to claim our birthright of sexual delight. For example, you said you don't make sounds when having sex til the moment of orgasm? The author encourages making sounds as your arousal builds. She also offers lots of tips for partners.

I think you need to own your sexuality. I say that with love.

Having another woman in the mix who seems more sexual than you would really compound the sexual problems you and your husband were already having.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32