View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 08:03 PM

Hi, Libre2Love. As a woman, my heart goes out to you. I know how much it hurts to watch someone you love do the right thing, for the right reason, and know it will mean sacrifice for your loved one, and for you. I know your sorrow. *hugs* And knowing it is the right thing doesn't make it hurt less, or at least not much. But take comfort in knowing that "Blessed are they who mourn, for they shall be comforted." You can count on it.

As a child of divorce myself, I know that by placing their well-being first above all things, W is blessing his children in more ways than anyone can know. My father made many such sacrifices for my brother and I when we were growing up, and it has made such an enormous difference in our lives, especially mine. In many ways, a girl grows up to believe she is worth what her father says she is worth. My Daddy showed me by word and deed that, to him, I was a pearl of great price, and so now, I know I am.

So be strong, SisterWoman. Support your loved one's committment to bless his children, and know that you will be blessed too, in good time. Because the universal law of karma is always in effect, and what goes around still comes back around. You can count on that too.

Last edited by Fidelia; 09-09-2009 at 09:00 PM.