View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 02:39 AM

Default Married Poly Woman in North Central WV seeks second mate

Hi there,

I'm 48 years old and have been happily married for 25 years, and am looking for a second man to round out my situation. Is there anyone in my area reading this?

I love being outdoors, and enjoy walking, hiking, bicycling, and kayaking. I like watching movies, listening to a wide variety of music, cooking, eating at good restaurants, and stimulating conversations.

__WHAT I WANT__

What turns me on? Honesty, humor, intelligence, sensuality, curiosity, generosity, warmth, good manners, courtesy and deep kisses.

I'm looking for a lover I can get together with at least once a week or so, perhaps more often. I am interested in meeting a man who is sensual, sexual, intelligent, and can hold his own in a conversation with a witty, intelligent woman. I'm interested in forming an ongoing "friends with benefits" type of relationship, someone to hang out with occasionally, talk and laugh with... I just can't get hot for someone I wouldn't want as a friend.

I'd like to chat with you online first then, if we hit it off, exchange phone numbers and talk on the phone a bit before meeting. I'm not interested in chatting or e-mailing endlessly before meeting - if we seem compatible I'd rather meet sooner than later - but I need to know something about you before we do that.

__WHAT I DON'T WANT__

What turns me off? Homophobes, racists, drunks, liars, cheaters, smokers, and poor personal hygiene. I'm scrupulously honest. Not surprisingly, perhaps, I would expect the same of you.

I am looking for someone who is available on a regular basis, without long "dry spells" in between communication and get-togethers. Although I am somewhat spontaneous, I generally need at least a day or two's notice before meeting (especially a first meeting), so if you're unable or unwilling to plan ahead, please pass me by.

I've found that people who contact me often do not read my entire posting. I don't have time for that, so if you'd like to be sure I respond to your e-mail, let me know you've read my profile by making this the subject line: Greetings, Dee.