View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbylicious View Post
you're getting picked on a bit. .

Heehee...I can take it but I can be very biting when I get frustrated. I try to keep my cool I really do

Quote:
I hope that this pull back from the community wouldn't extend to me as I enjoy your company and I would miss you. .
Not to worry my cherished metamour I'll still kick you ass in bowling

Quote:
If it makes it easier for you to consider yourself secondary then why not? .
Why not indeed? I wonder if there is a concern that I will drift more and more..that is a possibility and unfortunately I am mono. An extended time of broken connection could create a very slim hypothetical situation where I would be vulnerable to forming another connection....but I really don't see how I could ever trust anyone the way I do Redpepper and that is the cornerstone of my love for her. More likely would just be a growing distance that shifted my affection into a deep friendship.

Quote:
Change is the only constant in life. .
The kind of change we are talking about is not one that most people even consider. Change does happen in many areas for everyone..but not in all areas. This is bigger change than any I ever had to exprience in 18 years of being married (15 good). When my ex explored a relationship with a woman it all but ended us becuase I couldn't share her in that way.

Quote:
Is it possible to step back for a 6 month period or so and then revisit how it's working for both of you? .
We could..as long as both of us would have to assume the risk of a possible extended break in my connection.

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over