View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 03:46 PM

Geez, I dont know, Mono. Didnt you 2 negotiate any of this in the earlier part of your relationship? Did RP know from the start she was limited to 3 partners only? She has said her sex w PN is infrequent and lukewarm these days. She doesnt see Derby all that often. So, her sex life is basically limited to you. Thats practically being mono, for a social, outgoing, highly sexed woman that she is.

You know she *wants* to fuck Leo. And vice versa. Them wanting each other, but not actually kissing or fucking, that's OK with you, but actually acting on the strong feelings they have makes your weenie wilt? Who needs to stretch here (learn to inure themselves against those images you find so vile)? Who needs to constrict themselves and change their entire personality and go against their philosophy and feminism?

RP talks a good game, but I have a feeling this attempt at poly-fi could cause her harm.

Tough situation.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37