Thread: America
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNeacail View Post
AGREED! I had similar experiences, but never actually took an official class. Then again, if you ever met my dad, you would know that a class would not have covered as much or put more fear of non-compliance than he did.
My father was the same way. MY Lady never even touched a gun til she meet me but I quickly fixed that and now she is a better shot than I am with a pistol. Both of our kids know better than to even think about touching the guns and my son who is 12 now knows that all he has to do is ask and we will go down to the range just as soon as we can and squeeze off a few rounds in a safe protected environment.

I also knwo that where the media likes to make it sound slike there is open warfare in our streets it is actually very safe and quite in the vast majority of the cities around the U.S. and the folks are all great people who will go out of their way to help a stranger. Even though we live in a large city we really prefer the folks that live in small towns. We love their good strong family values.