View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidelia View Post
I am so sorry, DarkHorse, that you and your wife are struggling with this. Good for you, though, that you are standing fast and willing to work through it!

If she's so stressed out by these feelings of insecurity, guilt and self-doubt (self-hatred?), that she has uncontrollable physical spasms, it is time to call in some professional assistance. May I suggest first a visit to an MD for a short-term prescription to help ease the syptoms until a licensed counselor, psychologist, or psychiatrist can be found to help y'all work this through.

You don't have to go through this alone.
This was the first time she's been in physical pain due to stress. It was the first time this particular set of circumstance has happened. Fear of her friend rejecting her, around a very annoying 12 year old, around a 58 year old that won't stop hitting on her, worry about her friend, hungry, extreme fatigue, and the fact I wasn't able to be there the whole time with her because I was at work.

I do think I might have to take her to a psychologist. And I've talked to her, and you guys were right on the money, she hasn't forgiven herself.