View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 04:43 PM

Default Single out transsexual lesbian, vegan witch in N Dallas area

Hi

I am an out transsexual lesbian, vegan witch. Although I am typically attracted to women and identify as a lesbian, I am bisexual in practice and sometimes find chemistry with both men and women or any of the LGBT groups Essentially I am attracted primarily to personality. I am a cute, petite/athletic 5'3", very left leaning liberal software developer. I live and work in NE Richardson. I have been on hormone replacement therapy and living as myself (Katherine) for about four years.

I would like to meet someone who is either a poly single or existing couple or group (sorry but I don't know what the correct terms might be). I don't plan to move anytime soon so somewhere in the Dallas to N Dallas burbs is good.

Although I am interested primarily in a relationship, dating and friends are certainly paths to that end. I believe the correct term is "closed", if that means a relationship where the members only have relationships with other members of the group.

I'm a very laid back personality, sometimes introspective, always courteous and respectful to those around me, and am truly enjoying the journey that is this life. I'm a non-smoker and a very very very light social drinker.

I would be happy to correspond with or meet to explore relationships or make new friends. The attached pictures are of me; over Thanksgiving on vacation in Puerto Rico with my sister, at a costume party a year or so ago, and this past summer on a sailboat with a friend. You can also see a video on YouTube I made recently playing one of my compositions. It's very ad hoc and the lighting is horrible so please don't judge me too harshly on it!

Peace

Katherine ElisavŠt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg playabuye.jpg (93.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg katherine.jpg (35.1 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg LegMuscles.jpg (89.4 KB, 28 views)