View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNeacail View Post
It does seem like you are spending more quality time with your other partners and neglecting each other. After 14 years, it can get to a point where it is nothing more than comfortable and familiar. While cuddling on the couch watching TV at the end of the day(when your both tired) is nice, it's not the same thing as spending a couple hours or more actually focusing on your partner.
+1
I think maybe you're just too comfortable around each other. I wouldn't say that is a bad thing though. Personally, sex isn't something that would define a loving relationship to me. I do find it can be quite a romantic and sharing thing to do though.

A suggestion, which may not be at all a good one. Make some time with each other to just have that sex. Or anything else you feel you are missing with each other. If you are spending all the time with other partners, I'm sure even a nice meal at your favourite restaurant has been overlooked in a little while. =]
=]