Originally Posted by jokutus
I just have a few questions...
1. What are your ages?
2. How long have you been married.
3. How long have you both been with your other partners?
4. Did you both decide to be childfree? Is there pressure from family members to start having kids.
5. What amount of time do you spend with your other partners?
My wife and I went thru a similar period, but it turned out to be stress.
1. I'm 32, husband is 34
2. We've been together for 14 years
3. I've been with my bf for about 18 months, hubby with his gf for one year
4. We are both in agreement about being childfree. Yes there is family pressure to have kids, but that's not something we give any weight too.
5. We spend a great deal of time with our other partners, at least one overnight visit per week, usually one full day on the weekends, a quick peck on the cheek at least or visit for about an hour each day during the week, sometimes more.
I will also add that my husband and I were each others first sexual partner.
And we are comfortable with affection, we sleep in the same bed most nights, cuddle, curl up on the couch, hold hands, etc.
To add another detail, he has no health issues mental or physical that would cause any issues. It's not an issue with his girlfriend, we both have active sex lives apart from each other.