View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 09:01 PM

More layers indeed...

We ended up staying the night at his house last night. I do have to admit, last night/this morning was the most amazing time we've had together so far. After he went to sleep, she and I still weren't tired so we went out for doughnuts then came home and played video games together for a while. It was an awesome chance for us to bond Then all of us waking up this morning in each other's arms...it was beautiful and sweet.

I didn't have much of a chance to talk to him about this though. We had a few moments alone this morning and I asked him when he thought he would be able to come down and meet them. He said "soon, love. Hopefully very soon." I asked if he thought maybe he could next weekend and he said "we'll see, maybe." That's not very encouraging to me, but I guess that's all I'm going to get for now. On the one hand, this is something that is very important to me. On the other hand, I am so deeply in love with both of them that it's ridiculous, and I truly enjoy every second I spend with them. It's not important enough to me to press this issue to the point of upsetting anyone.

So anyway, that's where I'm at right now.