View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post
redpepper, i'm not sure what you mean by "prefer my posts are edited".

Speaking for myself, I don't think your posts come across as "judgmental". I do however, agree with Mags that sometimes it SEEMS like you have a knee-jerk reaction when someone mentions casual sex, LDR's, or what-have-you, but I have never seen you imply that what works for you must work for everyone else and is the "only" right way. In fact, the opposite seems to be the case.

I'm thinking that at some point, we'll move these "hijacky" posts over to the wank (Forum Sociology) thread.
I meant that you have said before that it drives you crazy sometimes when people don't edit.

I HAD a knee jerk reaction to some threads that were a hot topic in my life. That is how I process.... I will have you know that I don't any more as its all been said before and nothing at this point holds any passion for me in the poly/swinging/open/fucking world... I couldn't give a shit about casual sex or anything really. Go fuck who ever you want peeps. RP doesn't give a shit! that was a joke.... now can we fucking get over it!? FUUUUUUUCK. I'm so sick of hearing that I have some opinion about shit that I don't give a fuck about! GAUD! It's done now okay....?! thank you...... that was a vent folks and now I'm done.

yes, moving this to the sociology thread is an excellent idea.... have fun with that as I won't be here for a couple of days. I've lost my patience.... please don't bother posting to me here or in PM, I'm not interested any more in anything anyone has to say. K? thanks. I'm not mad, just WAAAAY over whelmed with real life and this is really not that important to me. Have a good weekend. Catch you on Sunday... or something.