View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 04:08 AM

Boy, I've got a lot of reading to do!! I'm Jen's hubby, so I'm sure I'll be seeing many of you in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenAgain View Post
He doesn't really "get it", but is willing to keep discussing it and give it a try.

I am not unhappy, even if he pulls the plug, I will still be incredibly happy in our marriage, but knowing how much this feels right and normal for me the more I learn will be difficult.

I think this is a big one for me. Ultimately, making Jen happy is my goal. I could probably count on one hand how many times I've said no to her. That being said, if I don't feel comfortable with something, I'm worried that I'll be stifling her, and that she'll potentially have regrets. I know everybody has regrets throughout their lives, but I'd like to keep them to a minimum.

We have done a LOT of talking, and are starting out very slow (if there is such a thing!). Our friend that is going to be included in our relationship is very respectful of our wants and needs, and I have a lot of trust in him. I'm sure it helps that we were friends before he even met Jen, so we have a mutual respect for each other.

Jen gave me some reading material, so if I don't post much, it's probably because I'm reading!