View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 03:01 PM

Hi newbie!

background: I am a 55 year old woman, married but separated and divorcing after a 30 year relationship.

I was always poly in my heart. I'd get crushes on others, but I never cheated on my soon to be ex.

It was always the elephant in the room. He was always jealous of anyone I got a crush on, friend, neighbor or even celebrities.

Like you, in oh so many other ways we were really compatible.

For various reasons, not just the poly factor, we split in fall of '08, and soon afterwards I met my current partner, who is poly and always has been. I have a secondary I also met in early '09. I've never been happier. It's great to be able to be free and my fully authentic self. Great to be emotionally and sexually satisfied by my lovers and any other person I wish to date and try on for size! I feel loved, accepted and supported for my entire self.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37