View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbylicious View Post
Wow...at the beginning of your blog I was going to say something about sometimes not meeting the best people right away when opening a relationship. But the story about thy lying 16 year old and her mom really takes the cake on bad poly experiences!

There are a lot of good, decent people in the world. Not everything is going to be drama filled with everyone you meet. I'm a big fan of being friends first. If dating and romance aren't something immediately on the table there's less reason to pretend to be something your not.

Is the long distance thing with your boyfriend going to be permanent? Once or twice a year of seeing him is going to be tough on your relationship, especially if there isn't any end date on it being long distance.

LOL That girl took two or three cakes actually! It was terrible.

I am huge on being friends first or at least taking the time to get to know some one like you say. When I met my BF He couldn't even get my shirt off in the first three months. lol I move Slow! And I dont do Fuck buddies you know? If I am not going to be in a relationship, I wont get sexual with someone. Simple as that. Moving slow is an aspect he has to work on, and I need to not be barking at him to remind him of this lol.

Seperation will be about 2 years, 3 at the most. We have a whole LT plan worked out for life, we will just have to see if life works with us on that. =)