View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 03:19 PM

I remember feeling like that when I was your age. The "He's only with me because I'm hot." thing. It's sad and depressing isn't it?

The thing I learned is that no one is going to see the unique things about you until you begin to see them about yourself. Its these sort of things that make you more than a hot body in a tight skirt. I would think you might want to take a step back and really take the time to discover who you are and what you are about in this world.

Once you have done this you will find like minded partners, who are interested in the same things as you and you wont just be the hotty anymore. You will be a person. A whole person with vast interest and a great personality. Being a cutie will just be a bonus, and if that fades, (which is debatable in itself) then it wont really matter because that is not where the underlying attractions were to begin with.

Focus on you and what you want with your life. Not who you will be staring at over coffee. You might just find, you don't like coffee and would rather have tea. =)

BTW, I don't consider using the forums as a last hope... Its a great way to vent and discuss with people who actually understand you. I have my whole life ahead of me, I don't believe in last hopes. =)

Last edited by Ohiogrl; 01-22-2011 at 03:23 PM.