View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 03:05 PM

Default New News.

So the Bf and I are talking to this girl from before for sure now. We have both spent a lot of time on the phone with her and will be having dinner with her this weekend. Going to take it very slow and see where it leads.
::SIGH::
I really do like her.
She is such a sweety.

Turns out she IS the real thing Bipolar. In therapy the whole nine yards. So The Bf and I have talked about how he needs to be prepared to deal with those ups and downs. If he could handle me when he first met me, while I was going through severe depression due to the Ex hubby, I bet he will be fine on dealing with this.

I really do like her.
Maybe my trust issues are a bigger deal than her flip out issues?
>_<
I think this time that might be the case.

I need to not worry on this girl. I think its all gonna be ok.

We have learned alot in the last ten years, He is being more cautious and I am loosening up, at least a tiny bit. (Maybe only a very tiny bit.)

I was looking around my house and realizing how many many things I have to do before I leave. I need to let him handle this. I simply dont have the time for it. I really need to focus on myself for a while because once again I am neglecting my own life to help out someone else. ( Nasty habit of mine.) I can be his sounding board of course if he needs me, but I cant try to fix things anymore. I need to not worry about if I trust these other prospects of his, and simply Trust in him, that he will make the right decisions.

Given the history, lol, that is a huge thing for me to do... But I am going to try to do it. I wont be here after all, and We are Both gonna have to learn how to operate on our own. Something else I figured out yesterday. LOL.

It only makes sense to make things easier for us instead of complicating thins worse during this separation. We are still meandering around how to do that, but I guess it will come with time, trial and error, just like it did before.