Thread: >_<
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL4everu2 View Post
Welcome to the club! I've been this way for years now. My wife is the talker/communicator. She is very open and social. I don't know how to introduce myself....But I'm getting better....and as I'm opening up to more and more people, the women aren't so taken aback when I ask them out. Of course, none of them have taken me up on it yet...but I'll keep asking. LOL I had one lady say "I don't think your wife would appreciate that!". I told her "You might be surprised. She's actually fine with it." So she said "Well, I don't do wives.". I smiled and said "I can respect that.". And I left it at that. Now, since this conversation, this woman has been a LOT more talkative with me. Not overly so, but more talkative for sure.

So just be more open.
Its cool you are at least to the point of asking someone out though! I don't think I could do that yet for a while. LOL. I'm a total nerd. I just get rambling on about Battle Star Galactica or something. Its ridiculous.