View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by g71 View Post
Good points. No I don't want to be kept...I can provide all these items for myself if I were able to secure a job, but I haven't been able to so far.

I appreciate the feedback enabling me to get to the heart of what it is that I am REALLY wanting.

yeah but dont you see.. marrying someone for these things is a bad path to go down. If you were to marry someone just because you didnt have a job and all.. then in fact in alot of men's eyes you WOULD be "kept"..And thats just the way alot of men and women to look at things like that. My husband and I have been together for 11 years. and I am his equal. Not beneath Nor behind... but beside.

There are alot of men out there that would just LOVE you.... why... because they provide what you want... but the catch is..... you provide what THEY want.. every sorrid little thing.... sometimes things nightmares are made of. I am speaking the truth on this... and I am sure alot of folks here would say the same....
Getting into a relationship like that could be Dangerous. For your mental state as well as the physical. The chance of meeting a person who wouldnt do you that way is one in a million. Not saying its impossible... but it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

and for the utmost consideration.... think of the children.. they would be heartbroken if they were in a situation like that... seeing that kinda thing.
I am not saying anyone here would do such a horrible thing to their spouses... but theres is a world full of men and women who would.

I suppose what I am saying is think LONG and HARD on such things as that. And look at it from all angles... NEVER get into a relationship for the wrong reasons.. never do it for anything except you want to spend the rest of your life with the person or people you love. Because its never just about you... things you do effect everyone connected to you...

and like I said before.... there are some things thats worse than being alone.