View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaPietra View Post

I don't know anymore if this is fixable. I know I don't know anyone here, and that my history is only what I can provide, and will often be one sided and flawed, but I am so lost. I don't know what to do with this. I don't know if I should stop seeing him all together, or continue on in the hopes that he will take this seriously with me. I want so badly to talk to him, but he is out on a date with her tonight. And god it hurts me so bad to know that he has an e-mail from sitting in his inbox from yesterday, that we have not yet discussed any of those things, and that he is out with her having a good time. I just can't conceive of it being more important to be running around with her versus fixing us. Not if he really loves me. But I suppose there is always that 'if'.
well.. this is just my thinking... but you say you seperated from him... and he's dating another person. But yet you say you have strong feelings for him... just so im on the right page.....
Give it some time.. you dont want to seem like a stalker.. so.. let is slide... for awhile.. if he comes around... cool... if not... then you got your answer. If he's out having a good time with someone else... then its possible he kinda thinks you dont want a relationship with him.Or rather giving mixed signals.. after all if someone told me... they didnt want to be with me.. I first.. would be hurt.. then i'd pick up the peices and move on with things. Most folks are not going to sit around and wait for someone to make up their mind if they want to be with them.

But if you gave him the OK to go out and date other people. I figure he's doing exactly that. Which isnt wrong. But thats just my thinking. I understand your feelings.. I think everyone does. And yes it hurts like hell. And yes you feel like your world is crashing down on you.. and theres no hope of fixing it. But theres always hope... if not with him.... then with another you find. But just give him some space... and you take some space to. and see what happens... thats the hardest part IMO. the waiting and seeing. But it IS possible.

I think.. you need to figure out exactly what you want for YOURSELF. in your own heart... The rest after you do that will fall into place... life has a way of working things out... sometimes you gotta go through hell to get to heaven, Best of luck to you... and I hope you find what your looking for. Just as I hope everyone here does.