View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingedheart View Post
hello I'm just another FNG with roughly 1000 questions. Back story is married 15 yrs 2 kids, house, dog, etc... about 7-8 months I was reluctantly pushed into this lifestyle. It seems I was sold one thing and I really have'nt realized the benefits yet. Like I said I have lots of questions. 1. about how long down this path will I see something positive for me and the rest of the family? 2. Have you seen situations where someone really likes aspects of their life and instead of ending a relationship and starting over which maybe hard, they use poly as a way to transition to something else? I not sure I trust what I'm being told. At the very least her actions are somewhat disconnected from her words. Well 997 to go thank for giving us a place to at least organize our thoughts let alone draw from each others experiences .
Hi dinged I can only say that there are benefits. (my situation at the beginning was much like yours) Not knowing much about your situation it is hard to comment in a vacuum about what your wife is thinking/doing. Are you able to talk much without arguing? That's the way forward. This has all happened for a reason. But she is still with you for a reason too. I would not assume that she has not left you because that would be more difficult. This is harder. Good luck