View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 07:56 AM

Do you guys ever just feel sad about everything for no reason? I am sure there is a reason I just don't know what it is. Maybe it is because hubby's gf doesn't want him to live the swinger life anymore. That I don't have a problem with but it is her reasoning that bothers me. She said if he has her and still wants to have sex with someone else then it has to mean the she isn't enough for him. To me that feels like she is saying that she thinks I must not be enough for him because he is with her. I know this is irrational and I don't usually feel like this. My husband is here with me and tells me all of the time that he loves me and I am beautiful. He shows me how much he cares about me constantly. I have no idea what my problem is.

I have a convention to go to in a couple of weeks and will be out of town for 3 days. His gf said she would come stay with him while I am gone. I was excited about it. I was happy for him that she is finally wanting to come be with him. He can't go to her place so the only other option is a hotel. With 4 kids we can't afford for them to that very often. She said it is to hard for him to come pick her up for a couple hours to hang out because it isn't enough time and she would be sad when he left. I understand this is all new to her but it is new for us too. It hurts my feelings a little that she doesn't want to come here when I am here but she will come here if I am out of town.
I will talk to her about this later but I really needed to vent a little. Thanks for listening.