View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
I was hurt and broken and you washed the soot off my heart. Now I realize that I would of done both of us a favour if I had walked away. Thing is you needed me as much as I needed you and we both weren't able to walk away.... we have created an awesome life together all of us. Everything is complete... now there is just this one dilemma and I sometimes just can't shake it.
Sometimes people just fit together in a way that doesn't make any logical sense. There isn't any walking away from something like that. The both of you NEED each other, in the present tense. You guys aren't going to be able to get any sleep unless you stop playing the "what if" game. Right now is right now, let future RP and Mono worry about what might be down the line.

Right now there isn't anyone out there who is worth the risk of losing what you and Mono have. Maybe there never will be. Maybe if there is his boundaries will change. Your lives are both richer for having been shared with each other. If you had just walked away you would have spent the rest of your life wondering about what might have been.