View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
What does fate hold for you? What are you hoping time will provide? You can trust in my love for you too
I hope it provides an answer because I am stuck. This feels like an ultimatum some days, even if you don't intend it to. I can't help thinking that I am giving up more.

It's all very well for you to say that you will be okay, that you will still be my friend and that you will still be in my life. I will not be okay with that. At least not as it stands right now. Maybe one day it won't matter as much and I will be fine to drop our sex life because I need to be free to explore options with others without being restricted. Not a chance right now, but what is that going to do to us? Will this create weird dynamics between us sexually? Will it influence the dom/sub relationship we have? This is what I think about sometimes. I don't want to be in a situation needlessly whereby I feel like you owe me or that I cross a boundary in our D/s life because of resentment or frustration.

You ask a big thing of me Mono... to give up my freedom. That is big for any Sagittarius... do the reading on Sag's and you will see. I really don't know where it will take us, but I am willing to find out. It really has nothing to do with Leo or anyone specifically, and everything to do with my boundaries and yours. Your possible fear and my respect of that. Your determination and comfort and mine.