View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesavageprincess View Post
John and I had agreed that we would find someone that we both could enjoy.
Sounds like a sex toy.

Quote:
Everything was fine, so I thought. She ultimately is not attracted to me cause of my weight. She has only stayed here for as long as she has cause she does not want to hurt my bf.
So, it's fine for you that she was compromising herself by having sex with you when she didn't want to?

Quote:
I feel like it is unfair that he gets to reap the benefits of a relationship that we originally talked about in the beginning.
Unfair that your toy has feelings?

Quote:
So my thinking is... If she wants out, y would she think its okay or I would be okay with the fact that they could have sex when I'm working 11-7am. she is not committing to him, I am.
It seems to me that she is committed to him, but not to you nor to living together. She is an individual with needs and wants, and apparently she wants to continue her relationship with your BF, just not live together or be with you. If you found another lover, would that make it easier to deal with him having a relationship with her outside of the living arrangement you had? Or is it that you just want someone to be a sex toy for you two to play with and not have feelings or any say about it or how she is treated?

Quote:
I'm the one who is staying, I want this relationship, not her. So I feel that I should have that right to say no, they can't have sex with out me.
Well, you all have a right to speak up and express your thoughts and feelings on it, but it would seem to me that a different dynamic would work better for all of you. What you had set up and expected doesn't seem healthy.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein