View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 09:46 PM

I find that i move very quickly into and out of relationships. i'm happy being single and in a relationship(s) but its one or the other for me. i'm definitely a Attraction > lovers > love > friends... but i'm also very sexually motivated.

dunno if its because i'm an aries and i tend to be either all in or all out but i find the slow burn build up to lovers agonizing and in some cases a complete turn off.

i am amazed by the restraint of those who can maintain a relationship in that way. it must take so much work!

i was so luck to find my current partners, they're both very slow paced people who tend to think about things a lot/too much before doing them and my impulsive (sometimes childishly so) nature balances that out pretty well.
"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things" - Grace Hopper, one of the first computer programmers and all around amazing woman. she coined the term "debugging" for fixing computer errors after finding a moth in one of her machines. one of my personal heros.