View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinhimloviner View Post
I explained to her that even though she and I weren't dating didn't mean that what i do directly effects her life as well. She still didn't understand. I explained that B (my husband) has sex with me and has sex with her, so when I go out there is always a risk of bringing something back to them. .
Well, I said it sounds like she may be a cowgirl. I didn't say she IS a cowgirl. I don't have enough information to conclude that.

This part in the quotes, however - it makes my head hurt that there are people who need to have this explained to them in this day and age.

but it also brings up something else. Are your husband and she not using condoms, and has everyone been tested prior to doing so? Do you not use condoms with your other partners prior to being tested? Why would you even put her and your husband in the position of "bringing something back to them", and if you were to do so, how does talking about it help you not catch a STD? Sure, talking about it is grooovy, but you have to DO something about it too, in order to PREVENT it..