Thread: A new adventure
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 07:10 PM

GAH! What a rollercoaster!

Ok, an INSTANT LOW, followed by a leveling out! Uggh! I almost puked! LOL

Earlier today, I saw that tonight it's supposed to get pretty cold out. in the freezing levels.....And this is TAMPA! Anyway, V doesn't have working heat at her place, but has a space heater for her room. She tells L and I all the time, that it's still cold in her place. So today, after seeing the news about the weather, I sent V a text inviting her over to spend the night. I told her that I knew we all had to go to work tomorrow, so I would keep my wandering hands to myself and we could all go to bed early. Well, she just now responded, telling me that she appreciated the offer, but that she would be ok, and possibly spending the night somewhere ELSE tongiht! My mind raced to bad places, automatically thinking the worst. Then, she sends me another text asking someone named "T" if they were still on for tonight. HUH? Obviously a wrong number thing, because while my first initial is "T", I hadn't set up ANYTHING with her for tonight! LOL

Yep...As I was trying to figure out exactly WTF was going on, she texts again and says that was meant for another person. (a female with the first initial of T)

A sigh of relief from me......then I realize that she lived as a lesbian for 5 years...married to a woman....INSTANT LOW again! AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 1!!!ONE!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to get busy and filling up my mind so it doesn't wander. I, for some odd reason, can't for the life of me remember what her daughter's name is! GRRRRRRRR