View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 12:15 PM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSoul View Post
PS: Question you have to ask yourself and not me is, why do you feel offended when someone talks about another person who is Bipolar and totally disconnected from you, when you yourself know that you are an exception in the so called Bipolar "characteristics"? Are you taking on a negative connotation just by your own association with the word? You feel like you are being targeted? You are being defensive and have to take up the defense for ever person with BiPolar.. however diverse each may be.
PPS: I am extremely non judgmental. To the point I've even compassionately forgiven someone who literally destroyed my life.. But then again.. Everything has a purpose in life..
XYZ didn't say she is an exception. She said she is "as bipolar as you can get". You need to stop misquoting her and then responding to those misquoted items. I am sensing quite a bit of belligerence from the your most recent post.

XYZ - PM someone such as myself if you feel inclined to be "defensive" as suggested above. You don't need the aggravation right now.