View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by just3 View Post
In our relationship HUbs doesnt wear condoms becuse he is snipped but bf does. BC is a tricky thing with me. I had the Depo shot years ago but had over 7 months of hell with it. Hubs said it was the best form of BC because well since the shot screwed me up so bad they had to put me on 2 other forms of estrogen trying to stop the effects it was putting me through. After having our first child I found out that my body all of a sudden did not like latex. So we tried the spermicide.. which turned into a problem for him lol. I have thought about getting back on the pill but I have to quit smoking since I am getting awfully close to the bad age for smoking and the pill. My bf and I years ago were bareback more often than not. I can honestly say Im not worried about STDs with either one of them but I do not want to end up pregnant again. Im thinking the pill might make a comeback again for us soon. Heck of alot cheaper than buying special condoms lol. I as a female dont like the feel of condoms during or after. Never did. And well even my bf will say they are a PITA lol.
Have you thought about the Mirena or another kind of IUD? I've had Mirena for 6 years (on the second one now) and it works great. The depot shot did some terrible things to me as well - including causing major weight gain, depression, anxiety, and a complete lack of sex drive - which for anyone who knows me is a practically a death sentence in and of itself, but I stuck with it for 3 years before realizing it was the cause. I'm allergic to spermacide myself and got pregnant on the pill, so this is my best choice and allows my husband and b/f to go bareback w/o worrying.