View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eklctc View Post

Funny thing is...I run into a lot of guys seeking to have sex with bigger women. A lot say the sex with smaller chicks is lacking and there have been various reasons why ranging from someone women not building their skill because they are smaller and assumably more attractive, thereby, feeling just the fact they have maintained that and are sharing the ass, a guy should be grateful to guys not being able to girls just being too thin and fragile for somethings. They say bigger women are more exploring and confident sexually plus many are more skilled because they've had to work harder in appealing to partners and maintaining relationships (this is just what I've been told).

\
Those are probably both myths. I think lots of men like voluptuous women just because they like good sized tits and a full ass! Current media ideas of female beauty be damned.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place. --Shaw

me: Mags, female, pansexual, poly, 59, loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, poly, 37