View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OMG you are kidding right? You don't seriously believe that women are attracted to other women or not because of how well fingers fill up a vagina compared to a penis?

Besides, have you ever heard of this thing called "fisting"? (oh oh, i think i might have invited more spam)

Even if you were serious, please pretend you are joking for my sake.
Neon, come on...Really? You can't hear my sarcasm? Sigh...I have failed then. Yes, I was joking! Sheesh! LOL My point was that if size mattered, then women would want to be with a man, because "sex felt better" with a larger "thing"...filling them up. It's a joke.

For SOME women, sex with a man is definatly more desireable if they have larger equipment. With other women, too large is a discomfort and very difficult to do anything with and still have enjoyment. (Yes, it's possibly to be "too large")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
I spend enough time on fetlife to not even bother talking size. I know where I fit and am quite confident with it. If you want a dick whipping contest head to fetlife and look up size queens. Thats where all the big uns go to show off their junk
I'll pass thanks. LOL