View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 06:13 PM

Unlike TL, I approve heartily of this careful longterm planning, to deal with emotions and to forestall hurt as much as possible.

Of course, once you actually find a girl, new feelings and situations will crop up.

TL, he's not looking for a unicorn as I understand it. A unicorn is a bi woman for a couple to share sexually and/or emotionally.

But kinkyguy, your expectations are pretty unrealistic. Bareback? No other lovers but you? Can't get pregnant? (Do you mean an infertile young woman or one past menopause?)That's a lot to ask.

I am glad you found help on the Practical Polyamory website. Sounds like you're off to a good start. I also like being poly because my gf and I can both get more help with our life journeys from multiple people. It's great to get others' feedback and not need to be the "one and only" emotional and sexual outlet.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place. --Shaw

me: Mags, female, pansexual, 59, loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, 37