View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 11:14 AM
amawaya amawaya is offline
New Member
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2

Check your state. alot of times a major change in situation has to be proven before the court will look at it. if not the case get a shark of a lawyer and a pi, and drag them through the mud. My ex backed off when a PI showed up to her house asking questions concerning us going to court. (often cheaper then a court battle expecially if they have anything they wish to hide)
Reply With Quote